Celebrate the festive season in style
Look forward to this fabulous Christmas & New Year cruise voyaging south to the warmer climes of remote Cape Verde, the ever popular Canary Islands and Madeira, the ‘floating garden in the Atlantic’.
Six contrasting islands are included in this truly wonderful itinerary, offering a variety of picturesque landscapes and new experiences to savour.
En route, there is also the opportunity to explore three historic cities.
- Renowned for its seafood, Vigo has an appealing old town with a labyrinth of steep and winding narrow streets and shaded squares.
- There will be no cooking or washing-up this Christmas as Magellan’s expert chefs and friendly restaurant staff will prepare and serve your Christmas Dinner.
- Mindelo is Cape Verde’s answer to the Riviera, complete with cobblestone streets, candy-coloured colonial buildings and yachts bobbing in a peaceful harbour.
- Tenerife is dominated by Mount Teide, Spain’s highest mountain, together with several spectacular valleys, banana plantations and pinewoods.
- Recall the elegance and distinction of past days by taking afternoon tea at the fabulous Reid’s Hotel overlooking the bay of Funchal.